Rainbow Six != Halo

Discussion in 'Games' started by clayj, Nov 22, 2006.

1. greatdevourer macrumors 68000

Hehehehe... Of course, same goes for the other way round (sucks at Halo 2...)

2. LastLine macrumors 65816

3. takao macrumors 68040

takao

haha yeah it's like in day of defeat where you will always get those idiots who are just in the game for having a high kill number instead of actual winning rounds ... it is always hilarious when people are online with 60 kills and capture point go on whining because i'm ahead of them with my 25 kills and 20 capture points ...
    or when the guys in my team don't get it when i'm writing "center flag" (because you need 2 guys for capturing the point) and they continue to camp as a sniper nearby

or even back in the day in TFC (Warpath 24/7 anyone ?) where i always where the big "annoyance" to the other team as a pyro/demolition man ... sure my score was nowhere near as good like when i was playing sniper or soldier but my team actually won round after round and that what is all about, isn't it ?

4. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Indeed that is what it's all about – teamwork. However, with the way individualism is promoted in our society, while not necessarily a bad thing it serves to make many players the 'lone wolf' type while gaming.