Rally Shift - Codeblender

Discussion in 'Games' started by BaDBoY, Mar 8, 2004.

1. BaDBoY macrumors member

what do you guys think of this game? i think its good, but the graphics on the environment could use some work. the main thing i like about this game is the drifting aspect which is extremely exceptional, except the fact they dont have an analog clutch. I think this could be one of the best racing games out there if the graphic environment was redone, added an analog clutch, and more cars with more tracks.

What you guys think?

2. Sol macrumors 68000

Sol

The Mac needed a rally game

Judging from the demo this is not a bad game. The graphics, although relatively simple, are fast and clear. Control is definately lacking on the keyboard so I have not played it a lot. It is a shame that online multiplayer was not built into the game. With the excelent GameRanger being free for all players I wonder why more games do not utilise it for online play.

3. BaDBoY thread starter macrumors member

Well the big question is, is it worth it to buy it and register? even though its a demo i still find myself playing it quite alot, even with the keyboard. is it better with the wheel?

and if i may enquire, what and where can i get one of the better, not highly priced steering wheels?

4. Doraemon macrumors 6502