Random Observations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Metatron, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Metatron macrumors 6502

Metatron

Just two random things I noticed this evening, and yes they are stupid. One, the apple wireless bluetooth mouse laser looks like a skull when you lift it off the table and look and the refelection of the laser off a surface, and I notice that there were not any truly conservative links for RSS feeds on the RSS screensaver or in the iTunes radio under talk. I did notice there were several progressive links for RSS and iTunes though. Maybey I am seeing things. :confused:

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

For a moment there you had me wondering what the hell this topic was doing in the Political Forum. :D

But I would agree, there should be both conservative and liberal feeds available, just to be fair.

And now you made me notice that when you lift the wired mouse, the red light it shines on my table looks a little like an ET. :eek:

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Blame the conservatives. If they want to be added, Apple will add them. That's why you'll find plenty of conservative and religious podcasts. I think Rush is on there somewhere, and a quick search even brought up something for the Republican Party. I never use the RSS nor the radio, so don't know what to tell you.

Can't help you with the mouse thing.