Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
you mean you can actually queue downloads from RapidShare? :confused:

NICE!! :D

i'll have a look when i have some time to see if there's anything like that for Mac.

in the mean time, it's good to have a few PC's around... ;) :D

Earendil

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2003
Washington
Jonknox said:
its a download client, you type the site of the download, from rapidshare, into it and you download the file.

for example http://www.rapidshare.com/dijee/eoidnme/edind (not an actual site)

but you would type that in and download the linked file to it.

Maybe a more complete description is needed, but this sounds like the Safari Download window. You can paste into the window any link, and it will download whatever file, ,mov, jpg, html, fl and it will download it.

Heck, most FTP apps do the same thing.

What am I missing?

L

Lau

I'm not really clear on what it is it you're trying to do, but SiteSucker wouldn't do the job, would it? It downloads all the files from a site to a folder on your desktop.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
I think RapidShare is a file sharing site a bit like MegaUpload. You don't get given a direct link to a file stored there, instead you get a link to a page which generates a download link for you after a given amount of time waiting, depending on server load. I'm assuming this leecher app saves you having to sit waiting for the page to generate the download link, and is able to start the download the second the link becomes available all by itself?

Jonknox

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2005
the leecher by passes the limit on downloads for the day. Because if youre not a premium user you have a limit this will by pass that and let you download it anyways

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.