Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
GreyFox1221 said:
I have a bunch of photos, but my month's bandwith is already gone. I really think since im getting into photography i should set up a website. What do you guys think?
Go for it. There's no harm in trying.
But please, whatever you do, don't use iWeb.

As for the sprinter, I love the yellow which really stands out. Has that been photoshopped?

::20ROGERSC::

GreyFox1221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
No it hasn't. I was just making the website in iWeb. I have no idea how to use anything else. Here's what I'll do, I'll make it in iWeb now and I will be working on learning something else in Dreamweaver or something.

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
GreyFox1221 said:
No it hasn't. I was just making the website in iWeb. I have no idea how to use anything else. Here's what I'll do, I'll make it in iWeb now and I will be working on learning something else in Dreamweaver or something.
Haha, wish I hadn't of mentioned it :eek:
Sounds good to me, just try and learn Dreamweaver asap ;)

Have fun.

::20ROGERSC::

FritzTheWonderM

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2003
Planet 10
You should definitely do a series. Go reshoot the girls doing track without all the people and distractions in the background. Then photoshop them all to match the hurdles picture from here. Do one for long jump, hurdles, relay, etc all with the same composition, saturation, crop and scale.

Or not, I think it would be a cool 'exhibit'.

GreyFox1221

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
The problem with not getting the people in the background is that we don't have a track anywheres near us, so I have to shoot at meets when everyone is there. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.