Razer Deathadder Scroll Wheel: HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TantalizedMind, May 13, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

I just bought a Razer Deathadder yesterday. My only (big) complaint is the scroll wheel. On screen it either scrolls down too short, or lags way too much. I use USB Overdrive X, and would like to know if I can change setting on the scroll speed and agility of it.

I can't try other USB manipulating software becuase I'm still using 10.3.9 because Steve Jobs wants me to wait ANOTHER HALF A #^%&(#%(& YEAR for 10.5.

Thanks guys!

2. thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Maybe a stupid idea but... What happens when you use the mac driver for the 1.6 Pro Solutions?

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

That didn't work. BUT there is a sensitivity option for the scroll wheel on USB Overdrive X. It was right there in front of me. Good thing too. I was about to return the mouse.

5. macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

That's why I have bought the 1.6 because there isn't an official driver for the other Razors. Also the 1.6 looks better with a Mac and has the same specs as the other Razers.

6. macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

So are the Razer Pro 1.6 the only Mac compatible Razer Mice out there or does the Diamondback, etc work as well.

I want to buy a new Razer mouse and not sure which to get.

7. macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

The Pro Solutions has a factory (Razer) driver, the others work with a 3rd party driver.