Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zwerski

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
San Jose, CA
Hello, all- (new to the forum)

I am having fun using my Razr V3 over BT to send recieve photos I have captured on the phone, and to send photos to the phone for use with wallpaper, etc...

I am aware that the US version of the V3 has the video capture feature (available all around the world) disabled. BUT, can you send formatted videos to the phone? I have had much success with using iSync in the past and stuff like that. I just want to goof around with the phone and make it 'mine.'

Stats:
Black V3
PB G4 running 10.4.3
BlueTooth connection

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
zwerski said:
Hello, all- (new to the forum)

I am having fun using my Razr V3 over BT to send recieve photos I have captured on the phone, and to send photos to the phone for use with wallpaper, etc...

I am aware that the US version of the V3 has the video capture feature (available all around the world) disabled. BUT, can you send formatted videos to the phone? I have had much success with using iSync in the past and stuff like that. I just want to goof around with the phone and make it 'mine.'

Stats:
Black V3
PB G4 running 10.4.3
BlueTooth connection

u mean u wanna tweak everything from menu to theme etc...?

probally try tis out...http://www.motomodders.net/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.