Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xyl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I've searched and couldn't find anything on it, so...

On iTunes, I deleted a 2nd most recent podcast from my list (because the file was partially downloaded, but was marked as completed, and was basically corrupt and wouldn't open). How do I re-download this podcast? I've tried "Update Podcast", "Refresh All"...but nothing seems to work. Anyone know? :p Thanks :apple:

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
Not sure if this has been asked before, but I've searched and couldn't find anything on it, so...

On iTunes, I deleted a 2nd most recent podcast from my list (because the file was partially downloaded, but was marked as completed, and was basically corrupt and wouldn't open). How do I re-download this podcast? I've tried "Update Podcast", "Refresh All"...but nothing seems to work. Anyone know? :p Thanks :apple:

Click on the Podcast Title.

Click on Unsubscribe (bottom left of podcast list)

The button will change to 'Subscribe'. Click to Subscribe

This should show the missing file, whilst remembering the Podcasts you've already downloaded.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.