re-downloading ITMS tracks?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by C-Mezak, Oct 7, 2004.

1. C-Mezak macrumors regular

C-Mezak

Hey all,

Simple question:

I know that I can authorize another computer to play my itms tracks, but can I also re-download my tracks on that computer, or do I have to move them all to the computer somehow?

Thanks!
    Charlie

2. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

you can't...
    the easiest way is over the network, with cd, with a flash drive, or even using your ipod's disk mode...

reality

3. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

nope

once it is downloaded, that's it. You would have to buy it again to download it from the iTunes music. As he said, the easiest way is either on a cd, or just bring an iPod over that has the song it and using a program to extract the song.

4. bennetsaysargh macrumors 68020

bennetsaysargh

i think it's odd of them to do that because they already have that you downloaded it in their records, but it might also be something with the record companies. how about i just give realityisterror my itunes account password and then he can go and download my songs i already downloaded on his computer, when he's all the way... well, not in my area.

oh vell. i would suggest flash drive or ipod, and is possible, a network way because there really are no other solutions.