Read Now Postged At 10:30 Pm!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by wake up Jobs!!!, Jul 3, 2002.

1. wake up Jobs!!! macrumors regular

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FROM LOCAL NEWS RIGHT HERE IN MIAMI!!!! THE TERRORISM TASK FORCE JUST ARRESTED SADAM HUSAIN'S STEPT SUN
    !!!!!!!!! HE CAME THROUGH LAX AND FLEW TO MIAMI TODAY TO ATTEND A FLIGHTSCHOOL IN MIAMI !!!!!! THE INS HAS JUST DITAINED HIM. SUPOSIDLY FROM THE NEWS HE GOT INTO THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY PUT YOUR THOUGHTS

GABE

2. D0ct0rteeth macrumors 65816

D0ct0rteeth

its posts like this that make me hate freedom of speach.

**exhale**

close the thread. please.

C-

3. wake up Jobs!!! thread starter macrumors regular

??????

you can dothat if you want , but i dont know why?
    None of the news sites have it yet , but they will

4. Eliot macrumors member

Re: ??????

I think his comments flow simply from the fact that you can't spell or punctuate.

5. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Re: Re: ??????

Or annoy people less by NOT using all caps, for all the post... :rolleyes: You could also use several less "!" in your post...

The fastest way to get ignored, is to scream at the top of your lungs.

I'll believe that this has happened, when it is in the news both via the TV, in newspapers as well as online news sources. Until then, you could be making it up for all we know. :p

6. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAA HOW ANNNOYING IT IS WHAN U DO THAT?????!!!!!!

7. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Hey, asurace... You got the sloping forehead, and protruding eyebrows correct too, DAMN, how did you manage that??? :D

8. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

U JIST TURN ON CAPZ LOK AND TRIE TO MISPEEL EVERI WORD!!!! :rolleyes:

9. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Ahhh, I can't "dumb-down" to that level... :D You are lucky??? to be able to do that... Then again, isn't that sort of like the clone from South Park??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :D

10. Eliot macrumors member

Oh, yes he is!
    Er..................spelling, punctuation and Cap-locks notwithstanding,I am afraid our esteemed friend may be telling the truth.
    Well, well, well !

11. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Notice the wording???

"A man believed to be the stepson of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was arrested Wednesday afternoon in Miami on a visa violation, an INS source says."

Translation: They are not certain if he is or not... :p

Suck it biatch!!! :D

12. Eliot macrumors member

Oh, by the way, why do they all come here to Florida? No, don't answer that. I'd rather not think about it just now.

13. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Probably to see how people with even more heat induced brain damage live. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

I lived down there for about 10 years, the longest, hotest years of my existence. I am glad to be back up in MA... Where surfing waves is not considered the state sport, and 'blond moments' are NOT the norm. :D

"you got a perty mouth" :eek: :eek:

14. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Well they say, all the fruits and nuts roll down to florida... dunno about the fruits, but certainly the nuts...

;)
    pnw

15. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Too many fruites and flakes too.. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Don't forget the snowbirds that drive those 50' Caddies all over the place at 1/2 the posted speed limit. :rolleyes: Those f*ckers are what kills more people on motorcycles then anything else. :mad: :cool: :D

16. Eliot macrumors member

If the big guy can live here, I'm sure I can....though that didn't exactly look like the Alpha seal of approval, now I think about it.
    Q-Tip alert!Q-Tip alert!

17. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

It gets the Alpha seal of Non-Approval... They can nuke Miami, most of the west coast too. Leave Daytona and the Space Coast alone, they actually serve a purpose... sort of at least. Most of the state can go, it has very few saving graces. Actually, instead of nuking it, just let it go back to what it was like before man came over and f*cked it up. In other words, give it back to the gators, if they want it.

It could also make a decent penal colony/state... :D

18. Eliot macrumors member

My virtually-next-door-neighbour is an esteemed Republican, who would be most hurt to hear you say this: AND she digs the Harley.This bit of Florida belonged to the Native Americans before I, KH and Goddam's stepson got here, not the alligators.
    Surely it's not all bad?
    Answers on a postcard please.

19. sjs macrumors 6502

CNN.com

Stepson of Saddam Hussein arrested in Miami-FBI

MIAMI, July 3 (Reuters) - U.S. authorities arrested a stepson of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein in Miami on Wednesday on charges of entering the United States to attend a flight training seminar without the proper visa, the FBI said.

Agents with a federal anti-terrorism task force arrested the suspect, Mohammed Saffi, at a Miami hotel, FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said.

Saffi, a flight engineer who lived in New Zealand, flew from New Zealand and entered the United States in Los Angeles. He was under federal scrutiny as he made his way to Miami.

"He was coming here for flight engineer training," Orihuela said. But he lacked the student visa required for foreign citizens to attend flight training schools in the United States, she said.

Quite important news. It actually is SH's stepson. Pretty unbelievable. But what's it doing on MR? Oh, well...why not?

20. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

A little pain never hurt anyone... :D

The gators were in Florida long before any humans arrived...

I said we could keep the Space Coast and Daytona (and beach)... Those at least have value. Miami deserves a nuke, as do most of the keys... :D

21. Eliot macrumors member

On the basis of pre-existant life-forms, how much of the USA belongs to animals, not people?
    Just mentioning this a propos of earlier conservation-related stuff...............
    By the way, was the stepsaddam bringing in a prototype Pentium which would, of course, explode taking all of us with him?

22. wake up Jobs!!! thread starter macrumors regular

What now! Everyone does not beleve me until it happens. I would not post information unless it was 100% true
    I am mad about how everyone has to crituque my posts and say negitive things about me. All I was try ing to do was show you all breaking news! No member of this site has to be subjected to this utter BS that the "stupid" members have to say.

I would not tell a lie. I am glad I have shown some of you wrong. Next time think before you speak!

23. wake up Jobs!!! thread starter macrumors regular

"A man believed to be the stepson of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was arrested Wednesday afternoon in Miami on a visa violation, an INS source says."

Translation: They are not certain if he is or not... :p

Suck it biatch!!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it seems he is so......
    Suck it biatch!!!!!

24. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

Me! Me! Me! The west coast of Florida has me!

Damned yankees. :D