REAL MAC MINI SPECS!!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by bigben334, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigben334 macrumors regular

Additional sources have confirmed that the Mac mini will be updated early next week alongside the iBook. The new high-end Mac mini configuration, for $699, is said to feature AirPort Extreme, BlueTooth, and SuperDrive standard. The mid-range model is expected to come standard with AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth, but it's unclear if the low-end model will too.

-ThinkSecret.com

i just went to thinksecret.com and saw that at the bottome of the current "ibook and mac mini part numbers" article.....

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Is this any different from this thread which is also on our front page?

3. bigben334 thread starter macrumors regular

i dont see.........

i dont see anything on macrumors.com that states ACTUAL SPECS of the mac mini. it says the prices but absolutely nothing about any specs. this is definitely new news. read what i posted again and make sure u read it right.....

4. ghostee macrumors 6502

It's still just a rumor, and belongs in the thread dedicated to the latest Mac Mini rumor.

5. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Well if you actually look at the thread...
    And click on the link, you will see that it actually takes you to the old stuff you are talking about -- but failed to provide a link to. :rolleyes:

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

The other thread does say this. Go check the link. The other thread is even called "New iBook and Mac mini Part Numbers?" All most identical to the article that you said you go your info from. Plus, you really should post links, not just a paraphrase.

Attached Files:

7. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

Yeah thats because it is in the link to ThinkSecret. The same place you got your info. Do you really think something on ThinkSecret would go unnoticed for 2 days? People here probably check that site every hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.