Real Time Spell Checking In VB?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Macman45, Oct 18, 2012.

1. macrumors G5

Macman45

Since the Dbase update, it seems that MR is running with the real-time spell check function enabled...Can anyone confirm this? I don't think it's my imagination, and it's a good thing IMO. There seems to be a slight lag whilst typing as the Database checks the spelling.

Or am I just imagining this? I've tried it on all 3 Macs so it isn't machine specific either.

2. macrumors demi-god

ChristianJapan

Oh, that would be great if I could get a compensation for my bad english and the not very supportive iPhone/iPad spill checker. But I didn't yet see any improvement ... will watch more in the next posts I will write

3. thread starter macrumors G5

Macman45

VB has the ability, although I'm not certain about this version. I got a chance to play around with it a lot a good few years back when a Windows site I was an Admin on rolled out VB. As far as correcting spelling, yes it will, but it's not any good at grammar I'm afraid. I think your English is fine...You put many English speakers to shame knowing more than one language.

I can speak Spanish and Italian and Welsh...A smattering of Portuguese also, but I could not attempt to write in any language other than English.

4. macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

I dont see any kinde of spelll checkd others then the ones bult into OS X.