RealPC dead?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Veldek, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Veldek macrumors 68000

Mar 29, 2003
    Here's a letter from the new CEO of FWB found at MacBidouille:

Hope, he finds out that they didn't cheat on us!
  2. Lanbrown macrumors 6502a

Mar 20, 2003
    If you go to their site, you don't see a press release regarding this. Something this big would involve a press release.

Here is a message on a forum that was posted on 05/15/2003
    "Actually I was a contractor, and shareholder... and yep I too am having similar problems to the others that are having this problem. If I was trying to hide this fact I would not have posted with my real name :)

However, if you email Thierry Rolland (and any other developer working with FWB) you will find that these contract disputes started AFTER I left.

When a company starts behaving this way, and you are unable to rectify the problems, I would recommend you do the same as I did, and LEAVE.

Marko Kostyrko"

We will just have to wait and see.
  3. alset macrumors 65816

Nov 9, 2002
    East Bay, CA
  4. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

Sep 8, 2002
    The Netherlands
    Nope... :confused: :confused: :confused:
  5. failsafe1 macrumors 6502a

Jul 21, 2003
    RealPC Dead

I purchased RealPC a while back. When I saw the removal of the beta program yesterday I wrote the company to complain. I got two replies back one from the new prez and one from marketing saying the stuff about checking claims and such. It appears FWB was a bit optimistic? I hope they can pull off the OSX version soon! As far as press release the note I got said an announcement will be coming next week.
  6. hvfsl macrumors 68000

Jul 9, 2001
    London, UK
    I bet M$ had something to do with this, maybe a pay off to some key employees so they would stop developing.