RealPC dead?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Veldek, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

Here's a letter from the new CEO of FWB found at MacBidouille:

Hope, he finds out that they didn't cheat on us!

2. Lanbrown macrumors 6502a

If you go to their site, you don't see a press release regarding this. Something this big would involve a press release.
    http://www.fwb.com

Here is a message on a forum that was posted on 05/15/2003
    "Actually I was a contractor, and shareholder... and yep I too am having similar problems to the others that are having this problem. If I was trying to hide this fact I would not have posted with my real name :)

However, if you email Thierry Rolland (and any other developer working with FWB) you will find that these contract disputes started AFTER I left.

When a company starts behaving this way, and you are unable to rectify the problems, I would recommend you do the same as I did, and LEAVE.

Regards
    Marko Kostyrko
    marko@SubRosaSoft.com
    www.SubRosaSoft.com"

We will just have to wait and see.

3. alset macrumors 65816

alset

4. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

Nope... :confused: :confused: :confused:

5. failsafe1 macrumors 6502a

failsafe1

RealPC Dead

I purchased RealPC a while back. When I saw the removal of the beta program yesterday I wrote the company to complain. I got two replies back one from the new prez and one from marketing saying the stuff about checking claims and such. It appears FWB was a bit optimistic? I hope they can pull off the OSX version soon! As far as press release the note I got said an announcement will be coming next week.

6. hvfsl macrumors 68000

hvfsl

I bet M$ had something to do with this, maybe a pay off to some key employees so they would stop developing.