Recent Orders

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by nbmoose, Feb 12, 2008.

1. macrumors newbie

Hey
    Has anyone placed an MBA order recently (last few days). If so what is your expected delivery date?

If I order through our corporate apple website will I get it faster? (We get Corp discounts:):))

2. macrumors newbie

Ordered Feb. 10 ships by Mar. 5

3. macrumors member

Ordered 1.6/80 on Feb 12, ships by Mar 4 to germany

Basically the three weeks (from 2-3 Weeks) on the Order page added to the order date. That's just business as usual at the Apple Store.

4. macrumors 6502

brasscat

That implies supply has not allowed them to build up a demand. It's estimated that Apple likes to operate with an on-hand inventory supply for four weeks. With still a three week lead it's apparent there's no overage over capacity for building any store of inventory.

5. macrumors newbie

Just got an e-mail, my air shipped this morning! new estimated delivery Feb. 19, but I paid for quick shipping so it could be sooner.

6. macrumors regular

dahcheet

My quick ship took two days to receive (Shipped Feb 2, received Feb 4) but with China on holiday for the Lunar New Year it might delay a little in China. It is the tail end of the festival though. Best case scenario you get it Friday, worst case is Monday.

7. macrumors member

Hey, that's great news. I now hope my order will be shipped much earlier than originally stated, too.

8. macrumors newbie

i ordered a 1.6/80 this morning, wednesday 13FEB @5:40am Pacific Time from amazon.com.

expected delivery date 14FEB w/amazon prime's next day air delivery.

weird though, i had logged in to my amazon.com account because i had originally pre-ordered a 1.8/80 on the 28th of last month but after 2 weeks of waiting and hearing that the retail stores had them in i decided to cancel my order. it was a good thing too because i realized that $300 was too much of a price jump to justify 200MHz. anyhow, i saw on the site that the 1.6/80 was available to ship so i jumped on that as quick as i could.

as of now it says there are THREE 1.6/SSD if you order within the next 5 hours, you can still get it from them for delivery by tomorrow.

9. macrumors regular

dahcheet

Happy Valentine's Day to you! :p