I've been a Mac/iPhone/Me user for 2+ years now - since the 3G launch. I've got two macs, two iphones, and an ipad all hooked up to my Me account in order to sync Contacts and Calendars. For two years now, we've had everything syncing with seemingly few problems. Over the past two weeks however, since the 4.1/3.2.2 updates for the Phone/Pad, I've had little or no luck getting the iDevices to sync over the air. I've tried wiping/USB Sync/Me; I've tried killing my entire iCal/ABook and restoring; I've tried reseting my data on Me and then replacing... but in every instance, the phones/pad won't seem to sync correctly. Specifically, here's the last round... I backed up then killed, then restored my Calendar and Contacts in iCal and Address book (10.6.4). Then I force a reset of the data on Me. I've verified that everything synced correctly to me.com. I changed a few things on the Mac - it synced up. I then added something on Me.com; it synced down. Then I wiped the contacts and calendars on the iPhone.. and reconnected my MobleMe account. After turning on Cal/Contacts, the wheel starts spinning .. and spinning... and spinning... and never gets anything. So I USB-synced;then turned on MobileMe... and get the same thing. Nothing I add on the phone syncs up; and no changes on the server sync down. I've got about 1600 contacts and lots of calendar data... but nothing that seems outrageous. I've cleaned out dupes and blanks (there were no blanks). I'm at a loss. I've worked with the Apple Chat Support - and they are now saying it's a data problem on my side... they gave me a test account and we set it up; synced; then pushed one test contact down etc. Once I put my data into the test account; nothing worked again. They just tell me it's a data problem. Help.