Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Recommend a app for mac to convert multiple videos at a time(or even better create a queue) for iPad 3, preferably free, if not still ok.

Cascades42

macrumors 6502
Jan 25, 2016
UK
Not free, but I do like iFlicks. If it's a movie or TV show it can even find and embed the metadata for you, very useful for my ripped media collection.

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-06 16.24.26.png
    Screenshot 2016-05-06 16.24.26.png
    1 MB · Views: 103

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
Why are you converting the last file 3 times? That's why it's returning an error - it's already in your queue with that name.
I dont read you. I never had the option of adding anything to the queue. Just experimenting and trying out to do my gig, unsuccessfully. I guess this Overwrite thing is causing some mess ups

cdcastillo

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2007
The cesspit of civilization
I dont read you. I never had the option of adding anything to the queue. Just experimenting and trying out to do my gig, unsuccessfully. I guess this Overwrite thing is causing some mess ups
In the second image you uploaded there are several copies of some files, therefore the override error message you are getting.

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
Your screenshot clearly shows you are adding the same files multiple times. If you try to add filenames that are exactly the same, of course Handbrake will ask if you want to write over the old files.

Reactions: cdcastillo

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
In the future you might want to open the queue right away so that any duplication that you accidentally start catches your eye. The queue also shows you precisely what will be converted, which title, chapter etc and what the outcome file will be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.