1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Recommend a good/simple to do/reminder app

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod touch Apps' started by InfiniteLoopy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone could advise on a simple to do or reminder app because I'm looking for a solution instead of emailing myself 5 times a day.

It's more for short-term things like "do this", "record this" which only need to be dealt with once. For recurring things, I use iCal.

Also, It would be great if it could sync with a Mac app (via dropbox?) and display a badge in the dock with the number of tasks to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

2. macrumors 6502a

Not really simple, but seriously good: 2do. It's great, but maybe more powerful than you want. It does sync with various things too, including mobile me (which is a paid upgrade, but worth it for me at least).

3. macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

[app]Due[/app] - It'll keep reminding you every minute or every hour depending on how you set it. Deferring a reminder is extremely easy as well.

4. macrumors 6502

Thanks,
    I'll look into them. :)

5. macrumors 68000

atari1356

You might want to give my app Paperless a try, which is on sale for just $0.99 right now (in the U.S... price varies in other countries).

A free version is available so you can try before you buy.

There's no syncing yet... but that is something I want to add.