Recommend Me a Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by apattee, Nov 29, 2006.

1. apattee macrumors regular

Oct 19, 2006
    Hello all, here is what I'm looking for. It's for my girlfriend who will basically use it to take pictures of her and her buddies. But I prefer a 3" lcd screen and my price range is 150-200. Is it possible? Alright, thanks for your help.
  2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

Jul 17, 2005
    5045 feet above sea level
    i like the fuji f20 alot. i think it has a 2.5in lcd though but it has gotten great reviews. It has a 6.3mp sensor, an iso of 2000 and some other nice features. Doesn't have an optical view finder though but then again most camereas this price range don't and if they do, they aren't the best quality I just got it after doing a ton of research. I was also keen on the canon powershot sd600 i believe. Opted for the fuji since has image stabilization, cheaper and better camera for low light situations such as indoors.

it cost like 198 bucks even at sams lol and like 215 at best buy. worth a look in my opinion.

keep in mind you may need to spend an extra 15-50 dollars to get a bigger memory card for any camera depending on the card size. the internal memory is quite small. The card format it takes is the xd type as well