Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

myisha

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Hi All,

I have an Kodak Easy Share cx400 right now. I haven't used it in while, well not in a long time. I stopped using it because i never liked it that much, although the camera took pretty good pictures, the battery life is bad and it was to bulky.
I'm looking for a digital camera is compact(I prefer ultracompact), has good battery life, and take nice pictures the most i am willing to spend on a camera is $200 USD.

Thanks in advance

jeremy.king

macrumors 603
Jul 23, 2002
Holly Springs, NC
While its a bit "dated" when it comes to digital cameras, I am pretty happy with my Olympus Stylus 300 - compact, simple, weather resistant, and definitely can be had with your budget. Even the Stylus 400 might be had for less than $200.

myisha

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Thank you for your suggestion.I decided to buy an canon. I brought the a410 moble. I paid $139.00 and I love it. It's much better than my kodak camera
kingjr3 said:
While its a bit "dated" when it comes to digital cameras, I am pretty happy with my Olympus Stylus 300 - compact, simple, weather resistant, and definitely can be had with your budget. Even the Stylus 400 might be had for less than $200.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.