Recommendation for MPpro 13" and iPad case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by nigels0, Jun 4, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Hi,
    I'm looking for some help in getting a computer bag which will hold my MacBook pro 13" as well as my iPad and power supply and bunches of cables and adaptors. As I take the machines on airplanes, I'm keen to get a bag that is not much bigger than the macbook in length and width, but with at least 3 compartments.

I'm looking for something stylish and prepared to pay a reasonable amount for the bag - and I'm a guy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2. macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-sleeve-cl57324

The iPad fits in the side pocket with the Apple Case one it, not sure if a thicker case would work but its perfect for my needs.

3. thread starter macrumors member

Actually I already have that one! It is just too packed with all the cables and pus etc. If it was just wider as well....

I'm looking also for something that looks stylish and hi-tech.

4. macrumors 6502

I'm constantly on the plane flying to India. I carry my 13" uMBP with me every time and I've found that a typical notebook backpack is the way to go. I've had a couple of brief case type notebook bags, but I've found that they will not hold as much "stuff" as a backpack.

I have a Swiss Army backpack with a black neoprene incase sleeve (with the faux fur on the inside)..

5. macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

You want it not much bigger then your MacBook Pro but not packed? Good luck, the incase case is the smallest 3 compartment bag I know of.

6. thread starter macrumors member

Yes - Just wider.

WRT backpacks - I must admit, I find them quite ugly and actually hard to carry.