Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RMD68

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
I'm looking for a program to capture my League of Legends matches for post-game analysis. I know there are general screen capture apps, which includes quick time, but I was looking for something better than that.

I play with an unlocked camera, so a general screen capture app would not be helpful because my camera floats all over the place. I also would not be able to watch my team mates play with a general screen capture unless I was directly near to them.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Jason Lewis

Suspended
Apr 8, 2015
Though famous game recording programs like Fraps and Bandicam only work on Windows, there also exist other applications that can be used to record LOL game, such as Jing (Free for 5 minutes' recording), OBS (Free), Apowersoft Free Screen Recorder (Free), ScreenFlow ($99) and others. You can take your pick and try it yourself.

iF34R

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2011
South Carolina
I'm looking for a program to capture my League of Legends matches for post-game analysis. I know there are general screen capture apps, which includes quick time, but I was looking for something better than that.

I play with an unlocked camera, so a general screen capture app would not be helpful because my camera floats all over the place. I also would not be able to watch my team mates play with a general screen capture unless I was directly near to them.

Thank you for the help in advance.
I'm not sure how you would be able to watch your teammates with any software...

I use quicktime and screenflow for capture..

tarebacke

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2015
that right,thanks for your sharing
3sf

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.