Recording internet radio

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nathanbusby, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathanbusby macrumors newbie

nathanbusby

I am sure I am not supposed to! But has anybody out there come across anything that can record internet radio.
    I used to own a Creative MP3 player and the organiser alowed you to record pretty much anything (including internet radio).
    I don't have the software anymore and it was pretty limited.
    Anybody any ideas

2. UKnjb macrumors 6502a

UKnjb

Ambrosia Software, WireTap Pro.

It will record any sound from your Mac from whatever source. I have it and use it for your exact same purpose, plus some more. It's brilliant. :)

Wow! Just noticed you come from the Turks and Caicos islands - that must be ..... different. Impressed.

3. nathanbusby thread starter macrumors newbie

nathanbusby

Yep Live and work here in the Turks and Caicos. Originally from the south east of the UK.
    Its not bad here...... its a dirty job and somebody has to do it.
    Thanks for the tip!

4. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

That kind of request will quickly make you fall out of favor with the moderators, so I'd retract it.

Also, I'd recommend you take a look at Audio Hijack Pro, since it will allow you to record anything playing through your speakers as well. Look for it on VersionTracker.

Audio Hijack $16
    Audio Hijack Pro $32

Cheers,

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

The aforementioned are all great options. One more very intuitive and easy to use, but not so powerful, app is iRecordMusic. I use and like this program very much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.