Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shawsinio

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 29, 2006
UK
Have recently switched to mac, just bought a new Macbook, very nice it is too. Anyway, have imported some photos from my camera, and have been fiddling around with them iPhoto. Only problem is that when i use the red-eye reduction function, it seems to turn everyones iris blue, even when the vast majority of them have brown eyes, any suggestions?

I've tried googling, but havn't found anything of any help...thanks for all your replies.

p.s. I may just be being really stupid here, but can i delete things from the other direction, ie. instead of using the backspace, is there a button which does the same as the 'delete' button on windows machines. Does that make sense?

crees!

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2003
MD/VA/DC
shawsinio said:
p.s. I may just be being really stupid here, but can i delete things from the other direction, ie. instead of using the backspace, is there a button which does the same as the 'delete' button on windows machines. Does that make sense?

Hold down Option when you press Delete and that should do it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.