Red vs Blue - Microsoft PDC conference

Discussion in 'Community' started by cb911, Sep 14, 2003.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

hey, i've got this funny clip from made by Red Vs Blue, the guys that do all of the funny stuff with Halo footage and voiceovers.

this clip is about the Microsoft PDC conference, it's pretty funny stuff. it's 11MB Windows Media file. Microsoft is hosting it on thier site as a .exe file, so that's not much good to Mac users. i don't have anywhere to host the WMV file, so if anyone can help out... maybe someone can put it on their .Mac account?

2. XnavxeMiyyep macrumors 65816

XnavxeMiyyep

If you make an Angelfire account, you get 20 MB of free disk space.

3. joeyjojoe macrumors regular

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

my little brother told me you can't get it at redvsblue.com... but you can go here and try to get it: http://www.redvsblue.com/archives/000121.shtml. that file looks like it's got some extra stuff in it, it's a 33MB file.

anyway, i'll see if i can setup an angelfire account. :D

5. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

w00t!!

i got this whole angelfire thing sorted now... just goto the page and it's the top link 'Red Vs Blue - PDC' and just save as. => http://www.angelfire.com/mac2/mugget/

i couldn't find the same file on redvsblue.com... so i put it on Angelfire. if anyone can find it and link to it from redvsblue.com that would be good, cause i could exceed my monthly download limit at Angelfire.:p :D

edit>>

i finally finished DL'ing the 33MB version... it's the same... just not as good quality as the 11MB WMV one. but yeah, you can get it from that other link i posted for RedVsBlue.com. my bad. :eek: :p