Refurb iPod price drops!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by JimmyDTU, Sep 13, 2006.

1. JimmyDTU macrumors newbie

Dec 27, 2005
    Not that many people will give a hoot, but it seems as though almost all of the refurb iPods have dropped in price, and pretty substantially.

5G Video
    30 gb - $179
    60 gb - $229

1G Nano
    2 gb - $99!

Ipod Minis
    4 gb - $99
    6 gb - $129

Some pretty darn good deals if you ask me... but that is considering that the whole line was almost completely revamped.

In the same breath, though, I must say that the refurb page no longer contains Clickwheel's or Ipod Photos.
  2. timnosenzo macrumors 6502a

Jun 21, 2004
    ct, us
    wow, those are pretty good prices! the 2GB nano is pretty tempting... :eek:
  3. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

Apr 14, 2006
    Clemson, SC
    wow, that's awesome. that almost makes me want to sell my 30gb 4G and upgrade to the 60gb 5G (i've run out of space on the 30gb.. :( )
  4. sonictonic macrumors 6502a

Mar 25, 2006
    Central Coast, California
    I just bought the refurbished 2GB nano, to upgrade the shuffle I've been using for quick 'n' easy playlists to/from the car and stuff. I am so excited! I just bought the shuffle refurb for $49 with free shipping which a couple weeks ago I thought was a good deal but now this, its just too good to pass up. From the looks of ebay I should be able to get $30-$40 back on the shuffle so why not :)
  5. JimmyDTU thread starter macrumors newbie

Dec 27, 2005
    I find myself in a little bit of a jam, because I love the 2G nanos, they're exactly what I would want them to be... but I'm not sure (as a college student on a tight budget that just recently sold his 40 gb 4G) if I can justify spending 50 dollars more on something that may just be trivially better than the last model. I think I may be going with the 1G 2 gb... Hm, it's a toughy.
  6. Bibulous macrumors 6502a

Jan 19, 2005
    That 5G 30GB for $179, wow that is cheap. Think I may just have to get one.