Refurbed iPod Minis available at Apple Store!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by rockthecasbah, Mar 10, 2006.

1. macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

Apple is now offering iPod Minis (first and second generations) in their Refurbished Store! First gen (8 hour battery life) is offered for $149 in blue, pink, silver and green, whereas the second gen (18 hour battery life) is on sale for $159 in silver, blue, and green. So basically that's 1 hour per dollar more (US) and lack of choice of pink for the 2nd gen. That's a bargain to me!

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me for someone that just wants a great player and doesn't care about it being "cutting edge", eh? :)

iLounge

Apple Refurb Store

2. macrumors member

fatandlazy11

Yes, that does sound like a good deal. I would buy one, but i already have my faithful little shuffle, sitting right here. Its enough for me :cool:

3. macrumors member

TheDulcimer

That is so true, everyone would have more than one ipod, but its just not needed. they get the job done right, don't ya think?

The Dulcimer-

4. macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

5. macrumors 6502a

Erendiox

Well I would think it's obviously because the minis are discontinued and they're trying to get rid of excess stock.

6. thread starter macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

and i guess they have sorted out what they predict they may need for any repair / exchanges if there was a problem with someone's mini that they bring in.