iPad Refurbished iPad 3 Inventory

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Spungoflex, Nov 15, 2012.

1. macrumors regular

Have these been made available since the ipad mini launch? Right after the mini announcement, there were plenty available, but I've not seen any since.

2. macrumors newbie

Keep checking. I sold something on Gazelle but once the offer was confirmed, the iPad 3 refurb stock ran out. And remained so every time I checked except for about five minutes yesterday (that I noticed, at least), in which time I snagged a 16 gig.

3. macrumors 68040

I don't know about refurbished but I got a 16gb from best best to try out that was returned.

4. macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

They've been around, on and off. They seem to go pretty quickly, though. I was able to snag one a week or two ago. You just have to keep checking.

5. macrumors 65816

ipad 3 Referbs are the absolute best deals around right now and everyone knows it, so keep checking.

6. macrumors regular

Every time I check, the 32GB and 64GB in both black and white have been available. The 16GB versions ran out within a few days of the refurb price reduction.

I bought a 32GB in black and have had it for over a week. At $469 instead of $599 for a 4th gen. iPad which seems negligibly faster for my needs, I think it was a great buy. I told my sister about it (we're both on the verge of geezer status ;-) ), and she received hers a couple of days ago. She's very impressed.

7. macrumors 6502

8. macrumors newbie