Refurbished Macbook shipping

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jeremy-P, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Jeremy-P macrumors newbie

Sep 16, 2006
    Hey, this is my first post, though I've been spying on this forum for ages. Does anyone know how quickly the refurbished macbooks ship out? I'm about to buy one but I'm leaving town for a month in a little over a week. Will the shipping delays I keep reading about still apply? Thanks!
  2. NATO macrumors 68000

Feb 14, 2005
    Northern Ireland
    Any time I've purchased a refurbished product, it usually states '8 Days' for shipping, however in my experience it usually seems that they can't get them out the door quick enough! Any refurb product I've bought has usually shipped that day.
  3. Thomas Harte macrumors 6502

Nov 30, 2005
    I bought a refurb MacBook Pro (I'm typing on it now!) outside of office hours on a Wednesday evening late last month. The order was confirmed on Thursday morning and I got the computer the following Tuesday. But that was a Bank Holiday weekend (i.e. the Monday was a national holiday), so that may have had some effect.
  4. Jeremy-P thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 16, 2006
    That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks guys, I'll be placing my order tonight for a refurbished blackbook. Are you both happy with your refurbs?