Registered Products

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Synapple, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Synapple macrumors regular

Hi,

this probably does not fit within this section of the forums but it's still a basic and I need help :p

Is there any way I can check at the apple website which products have been registered on my name ?
    I've bought iPods and Macs from a number of different places (apple online store, apple brick&mortar store, authorised reseller, etc.) and I have lost track of which items I've actually registered and which I have not.

It might even be just useless to know, but still I am pretty curious.

Thanks

:)

2. spinne1 macrumors 6502a

spinne1

I don't know the answer to your question, but why not just reregister them all, then you will know they are registered.

3. Synapple thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys for your replies.

The problem is I am trying to verify when will my iBook 1 year warranty expire so as to purchase Applecare. Unfortunately, I can't seem to access any section of the site where it would give me this info.
    I've tried re-registering but it just tells me that I can't complete the process 'cause the product has already been registered.

Moreover, I have no idea whether my apple display has been registered at all but when I try to put in (what I believe is) the serial number found on the box, I get a "wrong serial number" reply.

Any other options?

Thanks

4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

How about entering your serial number on the right side of the main support page under "About Your Support Coverage?"

5. Synapple thread starter macrumors regular

Yep! That did it for my iBook... thanks a bunch! ;)

Still wrong number for my display but that's prolly my mistake... gonna have a better look at it :eek: