Reliable and high speed VPN?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Leonwich, Dec 14, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi everyone! Please let me know which is the best VPN Service you have ever used or at least heard that it is advantageous. I really need a good and high speed VPN. Looking forward for suggestions. Thanks!

2. macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Wirelessly posted

I use VPN Express. I've been really happy with it.

3. macrumors 6502a

I have used HideMyAss VPN for a while now. I usually get pretty good speeds...between 1/3 and 1/2 of what my normal speed is (depending on which server I use). They have a great selection of servers, too, in many different countries. Also, their privacy policy is one of the best I have found.

4. macrumors 6502a

I've been using Witopia for about a year and I'm very happy with it. https://www.witopia.net/ Fast, reliable, tons of servers all over the world and inexpensive at around $5 a month (and even less if you pay for more months in advance).

5. macrumors member

I've used Private Internet Access before, and I've was very pleased with their speeds.

6. jonvaladez813, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014

macrumors newbie

fast and reliable vpn

I am using Astrill Vpn. Although they say HMA is good I'm still sticking to Astrill. It's way cheaper.It's also fast though there are times when the connection is not favorable. Maybe it depends on your location. But I love my VPN because it does not log your personal information.