Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Yeah, not her best angle, is it?

She looks really 80s to me. In the way of desktops, I decided to go back to the good-ol' OS X Tiger original. Go Aqua! I refuse to uninstall UNO though, its makes everything look sooo much better.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California

Attachments

• mactop20061031.jpg
    mactop20061031.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 200

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006
This is mine, was gonna use something else but found this at interfacelift and i think its pretty neat and suits my new MBP quite well. Enjoy and Happy Nov.

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2004
Nashville, TN
Not really November in Florida yet but I just changed my desktop anyway.

Thanks to *DeltaP42@deviantART for the image! Link

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 180

eji

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2004
INW
What apps are those that you are running in your task bar/menu bar thingy? (I have no idea what its called)

Hmmm... let's see. From right to left the non-Apple icons are: Menu Meters (CPU and RAM), Menu Meters (bandwidth); SharingMenu, ClamXAV, URLWell, Desktop Manager, GrowlTunes, Meteorologist, Aurora and Quicksilver.

Oh, and I get the app icon to the left (by the Apple) by using Unsanity's FruitMenu.

To tell you the truth, it looks a bit cluttered and Windows-ish (think of the hideous slop trough that is the system tray), and there are a lot of Dashboard widgets that do the same or more than these menu bar apps. But I like the at-a-glance nature of it. When my CPU spikes or my bandwidth seems sluggish, I don't want to have to switch into Dashboard to notice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.