Reminders Showing in Calendar?

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by gwwwhhhaaattt, Jul 28, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

I know in Google Calendar if I set a task with a due date I can see the the "todo/task" in the actually calendar itself.

Does reminder work in the same way inside Mountain Lion's calendar? Is there a way to view both the reminders and calendar inside the calendar?

Thanks guys I spent an hour looking for an answer online but can't find anything.

2. macrumors member

With the addition of the distinct Reminders application in Mountain Lion it seems no longer possible to view the reminders list as a panel in Calendar (née iCal).

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd like it back. :(

I don't suppose anyone knows any hacks to get it back?

For reference:
    [​IMG]

3. macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

This is one of the reasons I keep falling back on Snow Leopard as my main OS.

An option would be to get BusyCal which works like the old iCal plus a few more features. It's $50 though. (I think).

4. macrumors member

I've tried Busycal on and off, although not for the last 6 months or so. It's nice but a little heavy for my needs. I'd also like it's interface to be cleaned up a bit. Not that faux leather is terrific.

It's pretty rare I'm annoyed by changes made to OS X. But if I had a craw, this one would be stuck in it. Apple giveth and taketh away...