Reminiscing - old game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DeadEye686, May 14, 2005.

1. DeadEye686 macrumors member

The other day I remembered this game that I used to play circa the OS 7/OS 8 era. I don't remember too much about it - it was set in Europe in what I believe were the Middle Ages, and Europe was split into territories such as Albion (only one I can distinctly remember). If I remember correctly, each territory had a different shaped stone that represented it (the one that sticks in my head is a pentagon). You had to deal with foreign kings, pick which daughters to court and how to get them to marry you, and if you lost the game you were beheaded by the winning king. I also remember having to refer to a page in the user manual during various parts of the game for an answer to a question that was asked - if you didn't know the answer, some pretty bad things would happen. Does anyone remember what game I'm talking about and who made it? I seem to remember it had the word "Castle" in the title, but I could be completely wrong about that.

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Sounds almost like Defender of the Crown, but I don't think that's the one you mean. DotC took place just in England, IIRC.

3. Flickta macrumors 6502

Castles - Siege and Conquest
    Present on Macintosh Garden

4. DeadEye686 thread starter macrumors member

That's it! Thank you very much!