Remote Acccess Control Strip

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by noelmac75, Jan 17, 2003.

1. noelmac75 macrumors regular

My Remote Access tab has gone missing from my control strip, when i reinstalled the software of os9.2 when i had an extension conflict, then we i rebooted the remote access had gone missing, you can only go into the control panels and locate in fron there. Where did it go?

2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

There's a folder in your system folder called Control Strip Items. All modules for the control strip are in there. When you reinstalled, it must have deleted this module. Search your hard drive for "Remote Access" to see if you have a copy of the module anywhere else. If not, i don't know where you could find one, sorry... at least you know where to put it if you can find a copy.

pnw

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

I actually have a copy of the module on my HD, tho i don't use 9 i do have a copy installed. If you would like me to email it to you, go ahead and email me at whannel@netins.net and i'll reply with it attached.

:)
    pnw

4. noelmac75 thread starter macrumors regular

I got my soundsticks working, thats the first time i've had them on in about a year, i've forgoten how amazing the sound quality is.