Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
Glad you finally found it.

Note, by the way, on the previous instructions: The black X in the corner of a widget will close the widget, while leaving it still available on your system in the event you wanted to use it again. The red minus symbol in Manage Widgets described by BlueRevolution will actually delete the widget completely from your system. Use the one that's appropriate for what you want (in this case, I'm assuming the red minus, since you'd never, ever want to turn it on again).

May-day

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Sidney,B.C.,Canada
Don't know if anyone is left out there, but I wonder if someone could help me get rid of the aforesaid panel from my Dashboard. Ferkled around but couldn't find any reference to it anywhere. I can live with it, but I'd like to get rid of it if possible.
Thanks again all of you for your help.
Colin a.k.a. May-day.

May-day

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Sidney,B.C.,Canada
Thanks everyone. Didn't see your latest posts until after I'd made my latest posts. Need to refresh more frequently. OK there is no X on the panel on the dashboard. I agree they should be flogged, then have burning matches forced under their fingernails. The developer seems to be Blastone.com.

Later....Wow!! That was amazing. I followed Blue Revolutions instructions and I've got rid of the b......d. Great relief. I'm going to burn money in your honour. Thanks again. Now back to r.j.s.'s tutorials.

BlueRevolution

macrumors 603
Jul 26, 2004
Montreal, QC
Later....Wow!! That was amazing. I followed Blue Revolutions instructions and I've got rid of the b......d. Great relief. I'm going to burn money in your honour. Thanks again. Now back to r.j.s.'s tutorials.

I can think of better things to do with that money in my honour. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.