Ren and Stimpy is back on TV!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by beez7777, Jun 19, 2003.

1. beez7777 macrumors 6502a

beez7777

I had to post this because, Ren and Stimpy, was, in my opinion, perhaps the greatest television show of all time. I used to watch it all the time years ago, and was sad to see it slowly disappear of nickelodeon's linup. TNN will start airing the classic episodes beginning June 26th at 10:00 pm ET/PT

Ren and Stimpy fans unite!

I cant wait!!!!

http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/animation/ren_stimpy/index.jhtml

2. jethroted macrumors 6502a

jethroted

Re: Ren and Stimpy is back on TV!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I wish I had TNN! I love Ren & Stimpy. I miss those guys.

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I don't get TNN either, but they look very interesting! Funny!

4. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

I'm really glad ren and stimpy is back on but it seems like it belongs on Cartoon NEtowrks Adult Swin not TNN..... Adult swim is great, i love space ghost and my family guy reruns.

5. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Should be fun, I'm just glad they didn't change the name of the station the SpikeTV.....
    that's the only show that looks interesting on there now, well maybe gary the rat, but stripperella looks horid.

6. beez7777 thread starter macrumors 6502a

beez7777

yeah, i agree. i've been watching family guy a lot, because it comes on right after the daily show, which is great too.

7. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

cartoons for adults, is there anything better for the true geek, i think not, that reminds me, i have to watch my beavis and buthead dvd one of thesee days.

8. bbarnhart macrumors 6502a

bbarnhart

My wife does not "get" these types of cartoons. I've tried explaining them to her, but nothing helps. She thought I was a dork when she first met me because I liked "The Simpsons". Other than that she's perfect.

9. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

10. dxp4acu macrumors regular

This is not our Ren & Stimpy, folks...

Imagine Dumb & Dumber 2 as opposed to Dumb & Dumber. It will just get be a disgusting, vulgar imitation of what we grew up with and loved.

I wish it the best, but hope Spike TV dies a quick but painful death!

11. Vlade macrumors 6502a

Vlade

Sweet!!! I remember I loved that show, but I can't remember any episodes that good. So that means every episode is a new one to me!

12. strider42 macrumors 65816

strider42

can't say ren and stimply did a lot for me. I remember liking it when I was a kid, but after a while the jokes got kind of old. Just my opnion. I like plenty of cartoons other people find predictable.

13. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

last summer i downlaoded all the sogns from te TV show lie the Yak song and Dont' whiz on the electric fence, the theme song and the log song....what memories...we were going on colelge vistis and I popped that cd in quite a few chuckles.