Replacement iMac 27 2012???

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Trojans, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Trojans, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012

macrumors member

My original iMac 27 has a high pitched noise issue, so I called Apple and they agreed to replace for me. Currently, the replacement iMac is on its way and scheduled to be delivered the day after Christmas.

I have to say Apple customer service is really superior. They put me on top of list and also use fastest shipping option available for the replacement.

I will post more detail when I receive the replacement. :D

2. macrumors member

larzy

That's really good service. When did you call to get the replacement and where are you located? I called Thursday because my new 27 is noisy as well but the replacement is not due until late January / early February. :(

3. macrumors regular

same noise problem, me too .. january maybe ? but expected as its xmas time lol

4. macrumors newbie

I have the same problem with my iMac 2012, too.
    I also called Apple and mine will be picked up by DHL tomorrow.
    When it arrives at Apple, they will send me a new one!

5. macrumors 6502a

some noise problems with mine too it sounds like a refrigerator lol, they said theyd would put me on top the list too and will send me a replacement however i get to keep the one im currently using till the new comes in... i check on my apple account and my order says processing hopefully we wont have to wait really long to get our replacements.

6. macrumors 68030

Spink10

7. macrumors regular