Report about Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by JzzTrump22, Dec 2, 2004.

1. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

I'm doing a short Power Point presentation on Steve Jobs and i need some clip art to throw on my slides. Does anyone have any good clip art of anything that has to do with Apple?

2. daveL macrumors 68020

daveL

Hmmm ... how about the Apple site? There's QT of a number of the Apple events, press releases and such. Just download the images. With QT stuff, you can pick a frame and save it to a file.

3. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

4. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

Good ol' Steve

I would recommend that you get a picture of him while he's doing a keynote - the ones where he's standing in front of the massive screen are cool :) ;)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to share a little story Gary Allen of ifoAppleStore was telling me and a few others about last week..

While Gary was at the opening of one of the mini stores, steve was there, and gary was taking pictures of the store, and while he was taking one particular one, he didn't realise that everybody was facing the other way, apart from one person..Steve!

Later on, Steve walked up to him and said 'We dont allow picture taking in our stores.' I wouldn't like to piss off Jobs. I'm surprised he didnt take the film/SD Card from gary and thow it away!

Anyway, that's the thing about Jobs - you don't wanna piss him off. If you look at the picture Gary wastalking about (I've attached it) you'll see exactly what I mean.

Maybe this will help a bit with your presentation.. :)

/asif

P.S. The card is made by Gary Allen - see His website

Attached Files:

5. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Cool pic and story asif...is it just me, or is the pic screaming to be photoshopped?! ;) :p

6. crap freakboy macrumors 6502a

crap freakboy

What? For what reason?

7. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

It is undoubtely photoshoped. When would he be in a store, without a crowd waiting to get in?

8. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

A lot of places have the same policy, to prevent the copying/stealing of design I guess. Not exactly a big secret when anybody can have a look but there you go!

9. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

twas during the 'grand' opening of the Stanford mini store.

10. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

If it is a Photoshop job of Steve, then they did a good job. He also has a shadow. Seems unusual that he wouldn't be talking to someone.

11. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

If it is a Photoshop job, I don't know where he would have gotten a picture of Steve in that pose, and it is furthermore a high quality job at that. I think that it might just be real, in which case that is awesome!

12. timnosenzo macrumors 6502a

timnosenzo

13. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Yeah, I did mean it should be photoshopped...looks a little too good to be a photoshop job itself. As wdlove mentions, the shadows are pretty convincing.

14. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

Correct, it was jimsowden that said he believed it was photshopped (i think)

Sorted. :)