Request: Musical scores (from TV and/or Movies) need some advice

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nataku, Apr 10, 2006.

1. nataku macrumors regular

May 1, 2005
    The Demilitarized Zone
    Hey all! I am looking for some dramatic background music for a slideshow that I'm putting up for some friends. I want to know if you have any suggestions. I really dont know where to start looking, much less what to look for.

Can you give me some suggestions (Title of musical score, Title of Compilation/CD album, etc...) There can be voices in the background but there should be no lyrics. Im looking for something that sounds sinister/evil, climactic, and lonesome. I know some of them are being used in some commercials of some shows/movies on some channels.

Thank you so much in advance! :D
  2. lem0n macrumors regular

Mar 12, 2005
    for sinister, "Voldermort" from the CD "Harry Potter and the globet of fire" is pretty good or "the poison apple" from shrek 2 [the score CD, not the soundtrack], climatic but base on if you want it happy climatic or evil climatic "the quidditch worldcup" from the same cd's second half is rather climatic wih its fast pace and rhymth [or "dragon! & fiona awakens" from shrek]... lonesome... maybe "window from the past" from "harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban" or "eating alone" from the first shrek... but chosing it from the same album will give all the songs a unified feel