Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Davmeister

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 7, 2009
London
I'm having an issue with this feature in Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1. Basically, I've noticed that I can now no longer specify a time interval to require a password for after a screen saver or sleep or display sleep begins. Filevault is not enabled, it worked in SL and actually I could set it to 15 minutes even in Lion. Obviously something has triggered it which means I can no longer do it.

Whats strange is that I can still uncheck/check the checkbox (but not set the time) even though it is greyed out--unclickable if you will

Any answers? Help?!

Thanks

Tom

Davmeister

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 7, 2009
London
I'm having an issue with this feature in Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1. Basically, I've noticed that I can now no longer specify a time interval to require a password for after a screen saver or sleep or display sleep begins. Filevault is not enabled, it worked in SL and actually I could set it to 15 minutes even in Lion. Obviously something has triggered it which means I can no longer do it.

Whats strange is that I can still uncheck/check the checkbox (but not set the time) even though it is greyed out--unclickable if you will

Any answers? Help?!

Thanks

Tom

Like this

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.