Research in Motion picks up smartphone share at Apple's exp...

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Jun 1, 2008.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 6502

I would point this to the fact that a lot of people are waiting for the 3G iPhone. I'm betting that when the iPhone is released with 3G, the sales will go up immensely. Also when the iPhone is actually available in more countries instead of only announced. I'm still waiting for it to get in The Netherlands, where the hell is it:mad:?! I want to buy it release day but they won't even give me the option.

Hurry
    Up
    Apple!

3. macrumors 65816

stagi

Hopefully the new enterprise software combined with 3G and more countries will reverse this.

4. macrumors member

It definitely will...

5. NP3
    macrumors regular

The author is writing with such apocalyptic-type words. Like omg, the iphone is doomed because it doesn't have 3G RIGHT NOW.

6. macrumors member

And that's what got them a link from macrumors. :rolleyes:

7. macrumors regular

gctwnl

Yes, me too. It has been announced in Macau and the Baltics even. But not in The Netherlands. Maybe the negative remarks about the iPhone by CEO of KPN (biggest mobile telco here) has put us on a black list?

8. Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

actually it was really just a slow newsday - I thought we might get a little discussion off of it. Saturday & Sunday are notorious for being kinda crappy for news stories around here, so I link a bit more of the fluff when I can.