Resident Evil 4 Xbox??

Discussion in 'Games' started by shadowmoses, Nov 21, 2005.

1. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

I have seen from various sources that Resident Evil 4 is coming out for xbox, have a look here.....

Saying this i have seen no word of it coming out on XBOX officially, in shops etc....

Anyone know anything about this??

SHadow

2. Melkor macrumors 6502

Man that game came out ages ago for the Game Cube. It came out recently for Playstation2 aswell.

I don't remember much of it, but I do remember it sucked really badly. It's definatly not aimed at the old resident evil fans. There are no zombies or blood and the game isn't scary ( unlike its predecessors). Please don't waste your time and money on this game. It stinks.

What was your question again?
    :p

( sorry mate, I have no idea when it's coming out for XBox)

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

funny, i heard it did rather well.

Haven't played it. I got RE1 on the cube about 2 years ago and I still haven't completed it. im just working my way up.
    has a Resident Evil game come out on the Xbox so far? I cant see it hitting Xbox. it could work on it obviously, without the downgraded graphics like in the PS2 version. its possible, but whether or not it fabricates is another story!

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i'm only missing RE: 3 and Code: Veronica in the series, these games are the best in my opinion.

5. Bubbasteve macrumors 65816

Bubbasteve

6. Melkor macrumors 6502

Ya, it did do really well. It's just so different to the other RE's.

PS - I forgot to mention the really annoying aiming in the game. It's really annoying. Really really annoying. Did I mention it's annoying?

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

it does take a good while to get used to. and the breathing and 'natural' movments/swaying can be tedious

8. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

I absolutely love RE4 on GC, my brother rented it for PS2 and said it sucked compared to the GC version.

9. maya macrumors 68040

maya

Can you repeat yourself just one more time, I don't believe I caught it all. ;) :D

10. PharmD macrumors 6502

Don't trust anything from Spong.com. "Slated for 2005 release." That says it all.