resident evil movie thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by nizz, Sep 11, 2004.

1. nizz macrumors regular

2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Take your word for that :)

Saw it Thursday at sneak preview. While it wasn't quite as good as the original, I thought it was still a good movie. And I've barely played the games...

What is it with alice and getting naked?? That water must have been cold.

Loved seeing the ads for Rejuvenate by Umbrella in the background in the city... when it comes out on DVD, it'll be a great drinking game to "spot the umbrella logo" :)

Psyched about Resident Evil: Afterlife!

paul

3. Vector macrumors 6502a

Vector

Milla has minor nude scenes in several of her movies: The Fifth Element, He Got Game, Resident Evil, Return to the Blue Lagoon.

I have always liked that the compnay is named the Umbrella Corporation since it is so large and all-encompassing.

4. dave1234 macrumors regular

I am a large RE fan, of the games that is. I have played all of them at least one time through. I thought this movie was supereor to the first one.
    1-It had elements from many of the games.
    2-Nemesis was so awesome....so awesome.
    3-They wove Alices charechter nicel into the story. I was a little confused were they were going with her.

The first movie sucked. Second movie was better than the first, Not great, but also not bad.

5. vraxtus macrumors 65816

vraxtus

Frankly I thought the movie was horrible!

It had very little entertainment value in my mind, and I came out of the movie wanting my money back :(

I thought the first was much better...