Return of the Sith

Discussion in 'Games' started by amholl, Mar 22, 2005.

1. amholl macrumors 6502

Will the ROTS game be ported to Mac? Although they used to develope all of their games for Mac, Lacas Arts has neglected the platform for their last few major releases. Any Thoughts?

2. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

maybe Aspyr or someone might do it, but I doubt it.

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Nitpick: It's Revenge of the Sith.

Nitpick #2: The game is only available on PS2 and XBox. Not PC. Therefore, no Mac conversion unless a PC version is made. I want a GameCube version first! ARGH

LucasArts has been neglecting lots of platforms. They make most of their console games now XBox only or XBox and PS2, and their computer games Windows only.

4. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

I dont'e even know about thi game... I feel out of the loop lol

5. jcgerm macrumors member

Considering I've played the whole game on my PC, I would wager it's available on PC. Soooooooooo, yea...

6. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Dude, the Revenge of the Sith game isn't coming out until May 5th, and it's for PS2, XBox, PSP, and DS. How could you have played it?

7. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

8. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

perhaps you are thinking of Battlefront or something like that.

9. applekid macrumors 68020

And games tied into movies don't get ported often anyhow. They're only good for selling when the movie's out after all. And, often games tied into movies have been mediocre or worse.

10. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Yeah. All the other StarWars games have storys of their own. I honestly have no intrest in this game. In fact, if Lucas Arts keeps up with what they did with KotoR 2, I have no intrest in any StarWars video games. But I haven't heard anything bad about Republic Commando. That's one of the games I want to buy, along with C & C Generals, Close Combat: First to Fight, and Brothers in Arms.

11. jcgerm macrumors member

Ah, you're right...I'm thinking of Knights of the Old Republic 2. Sorry about that.