My local retailer offered to sell me a better configuration for the same amount I paid for my current order. The only difference is the videocard: 27", i5, 3,2 fusion drive 1tb 8gb 675mx vs 680mx Do you guys think it's worth the wait? Another 30 days probably? Or are the orders now being shipped faster? Also important.. am I allowed to return the mac within 14 days and use it for let's say 10 days? Or should I return it without unboxing it? I have waited so long.. so I'm actually thinking of testing it first. In short: 1) Anybody have experience with the return policy? Can you ship it back within the 14 days? Do they require you to pay for anything (shipping)? Does it matter if the device has been used? 2) Is the videocard difference worth waiting? I'm not a real gamer, but I would like to play the new Starcraft 2. Since I do not have to pay a higher price.. I'm thinking of going for the faster videocard and use the current system for aprox 10 days if that's allowed. Some help/advice is appreciated! Thanks!