iPad mini Returned iPad 4 for mini and loving it!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by insimbi, Nov 5, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

insimbi

I had the iPad 4 for one day and returned it the next for a mini instead. Yes, the screen on the mini isn't retina, but unless you are comparing them side-by-side it's not a big deal (for me any way).
    I love the form factor, portability, and how light weight it is. A retina mini will be awesome if Apple ever releases one, but I am loving the new size. :cool:

2. macrumors member

Agree on retina mini. If granulated, move it an inch further. Problem solved.

3. macrumors 68020

iapplelove

4. macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Thanks for creating yet another thread about this.

5. macrumors regular

lol hey now let people be happy and post their thoughts, no one is making you read it......

6. iAi
    macrumors 6502

A positive thread started by happy people is always welcome and I read with delight.

Not only they are mostly cringe-worthy, I avoid suicidal threads or OTT unbelievable complaining by whingers / trolls.

7. macrumors 68000

i sold my ipad 3 and got the mini, while i miss the retina display of the iPad 3, it's so big and heavy that i often left it at home.

it's better to have a non-retina screen but that thing will be with you everyday. just grab and go!.

can't wait next year for the retina mini!

8. macrumors member

Glad to hear that you made a right decision :) Big iPad is too heavy and bulky even for comfortable use even at home.