Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fikemd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2005
Last week I turned on Revenge of the Nerds II on On Demand for the lack of anything better to do. In one of the first scenes when everyone is about to leave the fraternity house, there is a scene with an Apple poster. The poster is of a baby in just a diaper reaching out to touch an Apple IIe or something similar. The timeframe of the movie (1987) would correspond to the release of the updated Apple IIe. The caption read "Class of 2001". The minute I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I graduated high school in the Class of the 2001. I'm looking for an original or reproduction if anyone has any information.

Thanks.

Maedus

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2004
Indiana
fikemd said:
Last week I turned on Revenge of the Nerds II on On Demand for the lack of anything better to do. In one of the first scenes when everyone is about to leave the fraternity house, there is a scene with an Apple poster. The poster is of a baby in just a diaper reaching out to touch an Apple IIe or something similar. The timeframe of the movie (1987) would correspond to the release of the updated Apple IIe. The caption read "Class of 2001". The minute I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I graduated high school in the Class of the 2001. I'm looking for an original or reproduction if anyone has any information.

Thanks.

Of course, if all else fails, you could always get yourself an Apple IIe and a diaper and make your own poster instead.

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
I like the idea above, but try Ebay, there is a lot of Apple memorabilia there.

Short of that, send Apple an email and see what they can do.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Maedus said:
Of course, if all else fails, you could always get yourself an Apple IIe and a diaper and make your own poster instead.

Well, I guess that is an option for you fikemd. ;) :)

I would advise searching long and hard for the Apple IIe first though. ;) :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.