Reverse Genie - Three Questions...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dontmakemehurtu, Apr 20, 2004.

1. janey macrumors 603

janey

1. I dont think she used iTunes to record, because that capability is NOT in iTunes. I'll have to watch it again though, but on http://www.apple.com/switch/stories/fabiolatorres.html , says she didnt :p

2. We cant talk about that on these forums, sort of counts as warez. If you want to, feel free to IM me or send me a private message. Or i'm always in the MacRumors IRC channel, nick is jane.

3. I answered 1 and 2, hope you're somewhat satisfied with those answers :p

2. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

I thought this was going to be some question related to un-docking windows in OS X...

3. Awimoway macrumors 65816

Actually you can talk about P2P here. In fact, if you go the front page of MacRumors and look at the very last list of links in the left margin, you'll see a list of all sites affiliated with MacRumors. One of those is a handy reference on P2P for the Mac. Here's a link to the site: >---CLICK ME---<

We'll just assume that you're only downloading non-copyrighted material with your P2P apps. Or that you live in Canada. ;)