Revolutionary New TiBook?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by citizensane, Dec 20, 2002.

1. macrumors newbie

Greetings all Macstronauts.

I was just cruising the cyber waves when my surfboard got caught on the following chunk of freefloating debris:

http://homepage.mac.com/citizensane/.Pictures/Portfolio/Portfolio 2/Portfolio III/PIBOOK2.jpg

Note:

Do not "click" the link. You must select all of the text, pop it into your browser address field, and hit "Go" -- or whatever the case may be.

2. macrumors 603

solvs

Edit: nevermind, I got it. I see others beat me to it.

Nothin' exciting.

Sorry. :(

3. macrumors 6502a

MacCoaster

Washington, DC / Rochester, NY / Lexington, NC
    Re: Revolutionary New TiBook?

There is this wonderful little http:// button below the B, I, and U buttons. Just drop the URL there. It'll produce the proper results.

http://homepage.mac.com/citizensane/.Pictures/Portfolio/Portfolio 2/Portfolio III/PIBOOK2.jpg

On that note, PiBook? :rolleyes: I'd rather use IBM's 300 teraflop supercomputer (a real supercomputer that is supposed to be finished in 2005) to calculate the pi.

3.141592653589793235462643383279 [...]. Man I gotta get back to memorizing more of that. :p

4. macrumors 68000

mcrain

stupid

5. macrumors 68020

idkew

where the concrete to dirt ratio is better
    yeah, stupid

6. Retired

jefhatfield

the tibook is the most innovative laptop of its kind ever

for the small laptops, i think sony's C1 still it the best...they even have an online club like the ibooks have (the other cultic portable computer)

7. macrumors regular

i dont get it...

8. macrumors 6502a

zarathustra

Re: Revolutionary New TiBook?

You were surfing your own homepage on .Mac. There is a better way to promote what you did, citizensane. Just say: "Look what I was thinking about". Also, I am not sure what you are trying to say.

9. thread starter macrumors newbie

What pleasure do you derive from degrading people's creations, "2001: A Space Odyssey fan" (or "zarathustra")?

Your puerile attempt to invalidate art does nothing but invoke my pity-tarnished laughter.

Go kiss a rhino's rectal sphyncter.

10. macrumors 6502

ok...

?

11. macrumors 603

shadowfax

You know, what really made me laugh here is that you can't even spell sphincter and yet you are trying to use such archaic, stuffy words as "puerile." You are furthermore completely off on your assumption about zarathustra's screenname being automatically related to a Stanley Kubrick film because it bears the name of a figure in Northern European mythology referred to in Wagner's "Also Sprach Zarathustra," which predates "2001: A Space Oddyssey" by more than a few years.

He was giving constructive criticism. it wouldn't hurt you to listen; you are the puerile one, i'm afraid.

12. Moderator emeritus

Where was the art? I took a second look and I'm afraid it must have been missing.

Perhaps, next time.

Hmm...pity-tarnished laughter. That's what I was thinking. Let's call it the PityBook.