1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

RHCP fans say 'Suck my kiss' to iTunes

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, May 10, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

Ticketbastard can suck it, they can treat their customers like crap, take em over the barrel and repeatedly a**rape them and customers & music fans have no other choice than not going to see their favorite bands.

3. macrumors 68040

XNine

Meh, I got my code and bought tickets. Good times.

4. macrumors newbie

I hope they explain and fix the problem soon enough...

I pre-ordered it for those pre-sale tickets, I would have bough the CD... It's the same problem here in Canada... :mad:
    Here's the email they sent (there's nothing in the body):

Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 17:12:51 -0700
    De: "iTunes Music Store" <itunesmusicstore@apple.com> Ajouter au carnet d'adresses
    Objet: Red Hot Chili Peppers Ticketmaster.com Code
    À: "Antoine xxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@videotron.qc.ca>

5. macrumors newbie

How did the email looked?

Can you tell us how the email looked?

Did anyone received a reply from Apple about this? Or a new email with the code?

6. macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

I'd demand a refund.

7. macrumors 68040

XNine

Well, the background of the email was red with black writing, and the code was in yellow. I'll take a screenshot when I get home....

8. macrumors regular

I received my code in an e-mail from itunesmusicstore@apple.com on May 8. Unfortunately the closest concert location is more than 600 miles away.

Attached Files:

9. macrumors 68000

FreeState

Thats bad journalism at its finest. Depeche Mode did the same thing last September. This is nothing new....

10. macrumors 68000

SilvorX

I just got screwed over having to spend half of my ticket price for a concert coming up again because I somehow lost a ticket

I've participated in ticketbastard pre-sales before, they never ever ever have decent presale seats for anything I've went to, spent $100/ticket on Aerosmith presale seats, an ex girlfriend of mine got heck alot closer seats to the stage than I did and she spent $20 less/ticket than I did, and bought them many days later

11. macrumors 6502a

mrsebastian

seems more like a ticketmaster problem, not apple. had similar issues with ordering u2 vertigo tickets. think ticketmaster needs some serious help in revamping their entire online systems.